Data Manager and Administrative Assistant – IDA (PART TIME)
The Data Manager and Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the IDA Program Director and IDA Success Coaches. This is a part-time position.
Reports To: Individual Development Account Program Director
- Enters data on each new class of IDA participants into Outcome Tracker.
- Updates deposits on a monthly basis on each IDA participant.
- Provides information needed for reports from Outcome Tracker.
- Mails information/applications about IDA Program as requested by interested persons.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Mails reminder notices to participants of upcoming meetings and information for Success Coaches and/or Program Director conducive to NC ROMA principles.
- Attends and takes minutes during the IDA Working Group Meetings.
- Aids in planning and attends Economic Literacy classes.
- Weekly update of Outcome Tracker.
- Serves as an ambassador for the Experiment in Self-Reliance and respect the integrity of the organization.
- Serves as a team player and assists in furthering the mission of the organization.
- High school graduate with at least 2 years of increasing office/administrative experience.
- Must have working knowledge of computer data-entry processes, Microsoft programs, and other related software.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.