The Success Coach will be responsible for all direct work with clients. This individual will assist each client in developing a case plan, and work closely with the client to achieve the benchmarks in the case plan, by providing timely counseling and appropriate intervention in order to assist each decisions and consult with immediate supervisor regarding any client that may need additional developmental planning to achieve self-sufficiency.
Reports To: Housing Program Manager
- Maintains minimum caseload of 42.
- Provides programmatic statistical data by funding source to Housing Service Manager monthly.
- Provides written documentation for enrollment process.
- Participates in bi-monthly contact with the client to monitor case plan progress.
- Assists in the development of the case plan by monitoring, evaluating, modifying case plan when needed.
- Utilizes supervision effectively.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Maintains accurate files as defined by program guidelines and maintain HMIS computerized client record system
- Serves as an ambassador for the Experiment in Self-Reliance and respect the integrity of the organization.
- Serves as a team player and assists in furthering the mission of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, crawl, bend, stoop, climb, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms, here. The employee frequently required to sit and talk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Licenses, Registrations, Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation that may be used in the performance of duties.
- Success Coach must be experienced in case management or completed coursework in the social work service field with a 4-year college degree or a minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in the social service field.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience working with a diverse population.
Must have knowledge of computer data entry process, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related software.