The Digital Marketing and Database Analyst Associate will be responsible for designing and implementing agency branding, through the use of online communications. Additionally, utilizing company website, email marketing, attracting new donors and researching to optimize new and current donor relations.
The function will develop strategies for targeted marketing campaigns with program data to aid in sharing accomplishments, goals and tracking programmatic trends for funding sources or potential fundraising opportunities and is responsible for data extraction, or evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
This position’s responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s information and data analysis. This position works closely with Development. Sr. FD, Dir. Opera and ED.
Reports To: Development and Agency Relations Manager and Executive Director
- Improve the data collections systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better program outcome reporting, information flow and track measurable benchmarks, and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward data collections/ operational excellence.
- Conduct presentation sessions for community leaders, funders and core stakeholders related to agency wide data analysis.
- Conduct regular meetings with Development, Sr. Finance, Oper. Director and Executive Director around data planning.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to be more effective in public communications using all digital platforms within the agency.
- Maintain a video catalog of success stories and messages for the agency.
- Serves as an ambassador for the Experiment in Self-Reliance and respect the integrity of the organization.
- Serves as a team player in furthering the mission of the organization.
- Maintains a complete and centralized case record filing system, including accurate and confidential files.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, crawl, bend, stoop, climb, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit and talk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Licenses, Registrations, Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation that may be used in the performance of duties.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing and or research in area specialty and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Commitment to social justice and the mission
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written College Degree in BA or BS Knowledge of data management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in working with staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.