The Community Outreach Success Coach will be responsible for all direct work with clients and serve as liaison with other collaborating partners, ESR’s Inspire 340 Family Program (formerly Priority Schools) and Spanish speaking clients. This individual will assist CSBG eligible clients in developing a case plan, work closely with the client to achieve the benchmarks in the case plan by providing timely counseling and appropriate intervention in order to assist each client in successfully completing their case plan. The Community Outreach Success Coach will make enrollment decisions, facilitate referral services and consult with immediate supervisor regarding any client that may need additional developmental planning to achieve self-sufficiency.
Reports to: SS and Family Advocate Service Manager & Inspire 340 Outreach Coordinator
- Maintains minimum caseload of 42.
- Provides written documentation for enrollment process.
- Provides programmatic statistical data by funding source to Program Service Manager monthly.
- Participates in bi-monthly contact with clients to monitor case plan progress.
- Assists in the development of the case plan by monitoring, evaluating, modifying case plan when necessary.
- Maintains working knowledge of programs, guidelines and other related regulations pertaining to the clientele.
- Utilizes supervision effectively.
- Maintains accurate case files as defined by program guidelines and maintain AR4CA computerized client record system conducive to NC ROMA principles.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
Enhancing Community Collaboration
- Provides ESR core services on site for collaborating partners.
- Serves as the liaison on partner agency committees relating that serves the under-served citizens, i.e. Spanish League, Forsyth Technical Community College
- Serves as an ambassador for the Experiment in Self-Reliance and respect the integrity of the organization.
- Serves as a team player in furthering the mission of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, crawl, bend, stoop, climb, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit and talk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Licenses, Registrations, Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation that may be used in the performance of duties.
- Must be an experienced caseworker with a 4-year college degree.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Spanish-English bi-lingual.
- Must have working knowledge of computer data entry process, Microsoft programs, and other related software.
- Provides programmatic statistical data by funding source to Administrative Assistant or Financial and Technical Associate monthly.
- Researches grants relevant to program.