There’s Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and ESR’s favorite – Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday began in 2012 as a way to promote giving. Since then, it has become a global movement we are excited to be a part of.
There are so many ways to participate in this initiative. Here are five methods of giving ESR is highlighting this Giving Tuesday:
- Sign up to volunteer with our Forsyth Free Tax program. Contact Sheila at 336-722-9400 ext. 172 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download ESR’s fact sheets and distribute them to your network! Program fact sheets can be downloaded on our website.
- Put your gift to work right away by donating through ESR’s website. Checks may also be mailed to: ESR
Attn: Debra Perkins
PO Box 135
Winston-Salem, NC 27102
- Have non-perishable food items or toiletries to donate to ESR’s pantry? Contact Pamela at 336-722-9400 ext. 155 or email her at email@example.com.
- Have skills and talents to bring to ESR’s committees and programs? Call Manya at 336-722-9400 ext. 123 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our Giving Tuesday event, check out our press release and FAQ page.
get the word out