The Priority School Success Coach will be responsible for all direct work with clients. The Success Coach will assist each client in developing the Case Plan, and work closely with the client to achieve the benchmarks in the case plan, by providing timely counseling and appropriate intervention in order to assist each client along in successfully completing their case plan. This individual is primarily responsible for assisting the parents of the children in the priority schools. The Success Coach will work closely with other community agencies to assure self-sufficiency.
Reports to: Priority Schools Outreach Coordinator Program Manager
- Maintains a minimum of 35 caseloads.
- Participates and provide written and oral documentation for weekly case management enrollment process.
- Assists in the development of the case plan by monitoring, evaluating and modifying case plan when needed.
- Provides profile information to Program Manager.
- Assists in other special projects as determined by Priority School Outreach Coordinator and reports to the Director of Asset Building and Self-Reliant Program Developer.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Maintains accurate case files as defined by program guidelines and maintains AR4CA computerized client record system conducive to NC ROMA principles and communicates weekly with priority school personnel.
- Provides programmatic statistical data by funding sources to Priority School Outreach Coordinator monthly.
- Assisting parents of the children within the priority schools.
- Serves as an ambassador for the Experiment in Self-Reliance and respect the integrity of the organization.
- Serves as a team player in furthering the mission of the organization.
- Success Coach must be an experienced case worker this is includes: a 4 year college degree in Social Work or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in social work.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with low-income individuals and families.
- Must have working knowledge of computer data entry process, Microsoft programs and other related software programs.